Making The Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Webinar
For over a year, there's been a visible shift in the number of companies who are making DE&I a priority. After the launch of Insight Partners' ScaleUp CEO DE&I Pledge on MLK Day, we are proud to see more portfolio companies take part in this commitment to change.
Watch this recording with our recognized moderator and three inspiring leaders from our portfolio. They each represent companies at different stages in their DE&I journey and have unique perspectives and playbooks to share. Whether you're just beginning or a few steps along the way to creating a more equitable workplace, this event will provide you with practical tips and lessons learned.
- Arthur Woods, Co-Founder of Mathison, Author, TEDx Speaker
- Rocki Howard, Chief Diversity Officer, SmartRecruiters
- Phillip Swope, Director of People Operations, PayIt
- Angela Siddall, Senior Global Director of Talent Attraction, Veeam
We encourage you to explore the following related resources:
- SmartRecruiters: Diversity Hiring Toolkit
- Mathison: Hiring for Diversity: The Guide to Building an Inclusive and Equitable Organization 1st Edition
- Gtmhub: How Diversity & Inclusion Leaders Can Drive Measurable Results
- Gainsight, SV Academy, Insight: Case Study: How Scaled Education and Apprenticeships Can Solve Tech’s Diversity Problem
- The ScaleUp Guide: Integrating ESG and Purpose into Your Business
- Investing in Diversity: Shelly Bell, Founder & CEO of Black Girl Ventures
- Real Talk from the Top: Celebrating Women’s History Month
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: It Starts with the Four “Cs”