Winning an award can help a growing software company with PR, brand recognition and customer consideration. To win requires community and user action – awards are won based on voting. In recognition that #yourvotecounts, we’ve compiled a list of Software Awards.
Let us know where Insight can vote to help you win recognition and customers.
PC Mag's Readers' Choice Awards
- Their full methodology can be found here. They email survey invitations to PCMag.com community members, primarily those subscribed to the Readers’ Choice Mailing List.
- Voting: Dates vary by topic/award. Readers are surveyed on a monthly, rolling basis
Webby Awards – People's Voice
- Every category at the Webby Awards has both a Webby Winner and a People’s Voice Winner, with the latter being voted on by the general public. In previous years, over 3.5 million votes were cast from 230+ countries and territories. To drive users to vote, past winners have even ran (sometimes elaborate) social media campaigns.
- Voting: 2019 People’s Voice dates not yet announced
- Executive Judging takes place in March prior to public vote
- Early entry deadline: October 26
- Early April: Webby Award Nominees Announced
- May 2019: Webby Awards Show
Inside Market Data/Inside Reference Data Awards
- While not entirely user-voted, they do have nine reader survey categories that pulls from data management, business and technology professionals from finance institutions.
- Voting: 2019 dates not yet announced
People’s Choice Stevie Awards
- Every new product or service nominated in The American Business Awards will automatically be included in voting for the People's Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite New Products. Voting is open to the general public.
- Voting open May 2 – May 31
- 2018 ceremony was June 11
SIIA CODiE Awards
- Recognizes top achievers in software, education, information and media products. They are the only peer-recognized program in the business and education technology industries.
- Voting: Not yet open for 2019 – nominations ongoing through December 3
- 2018 ceremony was June 11-13
- The Timmy Awards were created by Tech in Motion, an international event series whose mission is to bring local tech communities together to meet, learn, and innovate. Timmy Award Winners are determined through a combination of local judges and community voting.
- Voting: Closed October 3
- Event date: Various dates in October amongst the ten locations. NYC Ceremony is October 18
If there are other awards that you would like for us to add, please feel free to email email@example.com.