In times of crisis, communication is key. That's why we have partnered with Edelman, a global communications firm with expertise in crisis management and multi-stakeholder communications. The Edelman Global Coronavirus Task Force has been working directly with the World Health Organization (WHO) on guidelines and best practice for organizations communicating to stakeholders during the coronavirus outbreak.
During this webinar, we will share topline insights and strategies for communicating during this unprecedented situation:
- The role for business and business leaders during times of crisis
- Keeping corporate values and organizational style at the core of your approach
- Assessing the needs of all stakeholders; prioritizing internal stakeholders
- Ensuring alignment across business continuity and communications teams
- The need for frequent communications and providing access to reliable information from trusted sources
- Additional communications strategies, illustrative examples, best practices, and response strategies that might be of use to a wide range of portfolio companies
Expert Speaker: Hugh Taggart, Global Head of Crisis, Edelman
Hugh has been advising senior leaders on building trust and using reputation to drive business performance for nearly two decades. He leads London’s Corporate Affairs practice – spanning its Corporate Reputation, Public Affairs and Financial Communications teams – and is Edelman’s Global Crisis Practice Chair.
Hugh advises some of the world’s biggest brands on how to mitigate reputational risk, position themselves to develop market leading positions and win the support of key stakeholders. His portfolio of clients includes the likes of Starbucks, Sky, Ikea, Lagardere and ABB. A proven leader in challenging corporate environments, Hugh excels at nurturing talent and building high performance teams.