Webinar: How to Scale Your Finance Team for a Successful Exit or IPO
Could you meet the demands of a due diligence request in 24 hours or less?
As fast-growing companies hurtle toward an acquisition or initial public offering, their finance leaders must learn to adapt and be agile. But that’s difficult given the rapid pace of change. CFOs often grapple with headcount and systems questions such as, “When should I hire for specific roles?” or “What accounting/information systems should I be looking at implementing?” These are not questions to be taken lightly. To be ready, your organization and financial team must put into place now the associated controls, processes, and documentation necessary for timely SEC filings or a fast response to due diligence requests from a potential acquirer.
Insight Venture Partners is proud to partner with two portfolio companies, FloQast and Tenable for this informative webinar. Join FloQast co-founder, CEO, and former Big Four auditor Mike Whitmire to learn the steps you need to take now to be successful in an acquisition or IPO. Before starting FloQast, Mike was an early hire on Cornerstone OnDemand’s accounting team leading up to their IPO. Joining Mike is Tenable CFO Steve Vintz, who will offer his own perspective having led several rounds of venture capital, an IPO, a follow-on offering and several acquisitions.
Mike and Steve will share insights for how controllers and CFOs can:
- Assemble the right team ahead of an exit or IPO
- Know when to hire for dedicated roles such as legal, HR, and FP&A
- Close faster and more accurately to meet deadlines and due diligence requests
- Establish modern, efficient information systems that allow accounting and finance teams to scale without adding headcount
- Know when to implement dedicated systems to replace spreadsheets (applicant tracking, HR software, cap table management, budgets, etc.)
To download the presentation, please enter your information in the form below.