A significant challenge facing many CEOs and founders is that there really isn’t a documented blueprint for success. They know all of the necessary parts (product, sales, marketing, customer success, HR, finance, IT, etc), and they have a vision of what their company will become, but without that step-by-step guide, their dream may not be nearly as successful as their vision. Without prior experience or guidance, their company might not have a stable foundation or the right supporting structure to build on. And it’s not just an early stage startup concern when a company is first launched — this same challenge surfaces over and over throughout the lifecycle of a company as they launch new products, enter new segments, or expand into new markets.
Introducing the Growth Acceleration Framework
Over the past 25 years, Insight Partners has been helping our portfolio companies successfully grow and expand. We codified our knowledge and built the Gr Acceleration Framework, which provides that blueprint for success. This framework was recently presented at Insight’s DRIVE event for our portfolio go-to-market leaders by Pablo Dominguez, who leads the advisory function for Insight.
“Alignment across go-to-market is the key to building a thriving business. We are excited to release our Growth Acceleration Framework, incorporating execution elements across product, technology, marketing, sales, and customer success. If any element of the framework is unstable, it impacts all of the other elements. So by evaluating and using our best practices, workshops, and engagements across the framework, you can ensure that your business is stable, secure, and ready to meet your revenue and profitability objectives.”
The response to this framework presentation was so overwhelming that we’ve decided to share it publicly with all founders and GTM leaders.
Every metric in a business is load-bearing
At Insight Partners, our Onsite team offers guidance, blueprints, and expertise that entrepreneurs need to craft a sustainable and scalable business. We emphasize the need for a cross-functional framework that takes a company step-by-step through the execution of a new business, new product line, or entrance into a new geography.
Each element of this framework has detailed best practices and guidance at each stage of an organization’s scaling journey. By using the Growth Acceleration Framework and tapping into Insight’s operational expertise, our founders and executive teams have a framework to evaluate if they’re prepared to scale in meaningful ways, for example:
- Enter new market opportunities
- Launch new products or services
- Expand into a new segment or vertical
- Move forward with acquisitions that can accelerate growth
Insight understands the challenges inherent in building and scaling a business. Each day, we work with our portfolio company leaders to provide the guidance and support that will help make their vision a reality. Success lies in laying the right foundation, planning each step, constantly reviewing and adjusting that plan as needed, and having experienced partners who can help you think through and address any challenges. To give you an idea of the type of expertise our team can advise on, we’ve linked some of our most popular resources below.
Helpful resources from our Onsite experts
General founder and CEO advice
- Break through with these 5 Lean principles from unicorn companies
- How PLG companies can scale efficiently by transitioning to hybrid sales
- Do you have to pay the Apple tax? It’s complicated.
- Analyst Relations 101: How to successfully engage and brief analyst firms
Sales and marketing resources
- SaaS Sales Periodic Table: The best-in-class metrics ScaleUps need to measure success
- Generative AI, SEO, and what leaders should know: Google search in the future
- Founder 101: How to build your brand at every stage of growth
- The top 3 questions founders have about SaaS B2B demand gen
- Tips for modeling your compensation cost of sales
Product and tech resources
- Decoding PLG: Navigating efficiency and growth in today’s software market
- Myth-busting 3 common product-led growth misconceptions that can hold you back
- Head of enterprise applications: An often untapped orchestrator for growth and scale
Talent and people resources
- Scale up your career: Introducing the Insight Partners Talent Network and Job Board
- Compensation 101: Building consistent salary ranges and bands from scratch
- For what it’s worth: The importance of explaining the value of employee equity