Insight Sales Ops Summits: Our Commitment to Developing the Best Sales Ops Leaders
What is Sales Operations?
Sales Operations, an often overlooked function, is the hidden key and foundational component to a high-performing modern SaaS sales organization.
These leaders are the product managers for the sales process and responsible for driving efficient, repeatable bookings. They ensure that the sales team is setup for success through robust processes, analytics, training, and technology.
At Insight Venture Partners, we are committed to developing the best Sales Ops leaders at our portfolio companies. In addition to hands-on mentorship, we also host Sales Ops Summits for these executives to discuss common challenges and build a support network with their functional peers.
Insight's Inaugural Sales Ops Summit
Here are some of the highlights from our first event:
- 17 Sales Ops leaders attended from 15 Insight portfolio companies
- 4 highly engaging peer-led modules on:
- Structuring an Effective Sales Ops Function
- Engineering a Well-Orchestrated Forecasting Process
- Optimizing your GTM Tech Stack
- Quota and Comp Setting Best Practices
- 1 inspiring keynote by Peter Sobiloff (Insight Managing Director and Oscar award-winning Producer with 4x exits)
- 1 networking dinner with great company
We will be hosting another Summit soon and you're invited!
If you're a modern Sales Ops leader and want to meet other like-minded folks across the Insight portfolio, please email email@example.com and let us know your interest!